YPAL is seeking individuals to serve a year long ambassador term. Ambassadors are YPAL members that build relationships with non-members and members within the organization. The overall mission of an ambassador is to help non-members and members navigate their interests throughout the organization, while building professional networking skills.
• Represent YPAL in a professional manner.
• Foster member engagement in YPAL programs & events.
• Be informed about the events, activities, and work of YPAL; and will work to engage members into the offerings of the organization.
• Attend a minimum of two (2) YPAL programs/events monthly, including all YPAL 101s, one (1) Membership committee meeting every other month, and one (1) committee meeting every other month of choice.
• Build relationships with new members and non-members through phone calls, emails, and personal invitations to YPAL events/programs.
• Engage with new and potential members at events, and make introductions to members that might increase the value they are looking for in YPAL.
• Assist the Director of Recruitment to recruit new members to the organization.
• Send welcome email to 2-3 new members each month, list provided by Director of Recruitment.
• Share YPAL events on your social media and invite friends and coworkers when possible.
Full position overview and applicaiton – Download Here.
Applications due to YPAL’s Director of Membership: Nathan Shanks firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31st!