Did you know twice a year Bellarmine University awards one YPAL member a 50% scholarship to a Master’s program? Yep! That is one of the many benefits to YPAL members! See the Q&A with this semester’s winner – Michelle Kral.
What do you hope to do once you’ve received your graduate degree at Bellarmine?
- Once I’ve received my graduate degree at Bellarmine, I hope to obtain a career in marketing and advertising. I also plan to continue my involvement with YPAL and utilize its opportunities for networking, and personal and professional growth.
Favorite YPAL event thus far?
- I believe all YPAL events are fun and helpful, but my favorite event has not happened yet. I am certain it will be Home Buying 101, because I will have the incredible honor of being presented with my scholarship. I am also planning on buying a home when I graduate, so I’m looking forward to learning about it.
Favorite thing to do outside of work, school, and YPAL?
- Outside of work, school, and YPAL I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, and helping people with special needs.
Favorite restaurant in Louisville?
- I love Porcini on Frankfort Avenue. I often go there with my family on special occasions.
- I have a pet rabbit named Chester who just turned seven, and I’ve taught him how to do tricks!