Twenty-five young professionals were selected to participate in YPAL’s 20th Emerging Leaders Program presented by Republic Bank and sponsored by RE Solutions, Story Louisville, and the YPAL Foundation.
Over the next three months, these individuals will take part in an accelerated and intensive experience designed to address the leadership development needs of young professionals. They will finish the program with a clear understanding of their strengths, values, and personality in the context of being a more effective leader.
Their class project revolves around leadership and the qualities that an ideal leader should possess.
Participants in the Fall 2022 program are:
- Aaron Brewer, Yum! Brands
- Ahmed Farah, Louisville Free Public Library
- Alexander Mulhall, Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs
- Alexis Warren, SCRAM Systems
- Bailey Hanks, Junior Achievement of Kentuckiana
- Carman Napier, Day Spring
- Charlie Todd, Stored Value Solutions
- Cory McCauley, C2 Strategic Communications
- Elton “EJ” Thomas, Exam One of Quest Diagnostics
- Emily Davis, Humana/The Wondering Mind Co./ Mindfest LLC
- Emily Dudley, Catholic Charities of Louisville
- Erica Holloway-McDaniel, University of Louisville
- Felicia Thompson, Cushman & Wakefield
- James “KJ” Abrams, YouthBuild- SummerWorks
- Jordan El-Mallakh, S&D Group
- Katelyn Strickland, Waystar
- Marilyn “Sazi” Dube, Norton Healthcare
- Marina Silveira, HJI Solutions
- Neil Mattingly, FORVIS, LLP
- Rachel Portman, Music City PrEP Clinic
- T.A. Yero, Two Hearts Media
- Tammie Haynes, JenCare Senior Medical Center
- Trevor Leuck, Atria Senior Living
- Tyler James, Kentucky Performing Arts
- Zahara Gully, Jefferson Community and Technical College
The program is facilitated by Lenae Price, President, and Founder of Mindset Collaborative, LLC. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion class is hosted by Michele Shelton CDP, CPC.
Applications for the Spring 2023 program will open in December. Program, Scholarship, and Childcare Stipend information can be found at: https://www.ypal.org/about-us/emerging-leaders-program/