Thirty-two young professionals were selected to participate in YPAL’s 21st Emerging Leaders Program presented by Republic Bank.
Over the next three months, these individuals will take part in an accelerated and intensive experience designed to address the leadership development needs of young professionals. They will finish the program with a clear understanding of their strengths, values, and personality in the context of being a more effective leader.
Their program has three main components centered around YPAL’s three key pillars; connection, engagement, and development.
Participants in the Spring 2023 program are:
- Annette Dangerfield, Louisville Metro Government
- Anthony Perry, Republic Bank & Trust Co.
- Ashley Stevens, Deatrick & Spies, PSC
- Ayla Espinosa, Boys & Girls Haven
- Bansari Mehta, Eye Associates of Southern Indiana
- Caity Morris, Louisville City FC & Racing Louisville FC
- Carmen Schreiber, Crawford Square Real Estate Advisors/Westport Village
- Carrie Cole, The Bail Project
- Catherine Thompson, University of Louisville
- Cole Roberts, Venture First, LLC
- Destiny Etheridge, Norton Healthcare
- Enidza Torres, Volunteers of America Mid-States
- Hailey Culp, Volunteers of America
- Jared Townes, Louisville Metro Council
- Joel Mwambayi, Edward Jones
- Jo Coffey, FORVIS
- Kate Barry, Seven Counties Services
- Katie Jones, Republic Bank & Trust Co.
- Larysa Shevchenko, PNC Bank
- Maddie King, iHeart Media
- Marcus Stubbs, Russell: A Place of Promise
- Rissa Kelley, Stock Yards Bank & Trust
- McKenzie Gary, TeriGrowth
- Miranda Johnson, Graduate Hotels and HANDS
- Molly Grubb, Republic Bank & Trust Co.
- Marie Holmes, Republic Bank & Trust Co.
- Nick Landis, PNC Bank
- Peggy Schnell, Metro United Way
- Phebe McDermott, Foxhollow Farm
- Rachel Victory, Kentucky Science Center
- Randi Norris, EXOS
- Vanessa Anthony, Optum Rx
The program is co-facilitated by Lenae Price, President and Founder, and Jessica De La Rosa, Facilitator & Coach, both of Mindset Collaborative, LLC. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion class is facilitated by Michele Shelton CDP, CPC.
Applications for the Fall 2023 program will open this summer. Program, Scholarship, and Childcare Stipend information can be found at: https://www.ypal.org/about-us/emerging-leaders-program/