Twenty-four young professionals were selected to participate in YPAL’s 18th Emerging Leaders Program sponsored by KFC, Indiana University Southeast and the YPAL Foundation.
Over the next three months, these individuals will take part in an accelerated and intensive experience designed to address the leadership development needs of young professionals. They will finish the program with a clear understanding of their strengths, values, and personality in the context of being a more effective leader.
Their class project revolves around leadership and the qualities that an ideal leader should possess.
Participants in the program are:
- Kolade Aderele, Render Capital
- Mackenzie Bass, HJI Supply Chain Solutions
- Austin Bates, Greater Louisville, Inc.
- Erin Burke, Material Handling Systems
- Bailey Campagna, Metro United Way
- Aaron DuVall, BKD CPAs & Advisors
- Edwin Edwards III, PNC Private Bank
- Aaron Frith, Sazerac
- Zach Gaubert, KY Chamber of Commerce
- Avery Hatchett, Pike Electric
- Toby Jennings, SCHOTT North America
- Victor Keye, Louisville Urban League
- Finn Kola, Tag Your Swag
- Tiffany Lakhwani, LG&E and KU
- Katelyn McGee, Yum! Brands
- Haley Nestor, Home of the Innocents
- Mikala Noe, Riley McGuire Partnes
- Trisha Novack, Terracon
- Matias Polizzi, Louisville Geek
- Sarah Rooney, PNC Bank
- Natalie Smith, University of Louisville College of Business
- Stacy Staggs, Mercy Housing
- Pamela Thomas, University of Louisville
- Micah Wilson, The Cabbage Patch Settlement House
Applications for the Spring 2022 program will open in January. Program, Scholarship, and Childcare Stipend information can be found at: https://www.ypal.org/about-us/emerging-leaders-program/