- YPAL Emerging Leaders Program Nominations
- YPAL Local Love Presented by PNC Bank
- Members in Motion Presented by Dentons
- YPAL Awards Presented by the UofL College of Business (CLOSED)
Please find move information about each of these and the simple nomination forms below.
YPAL Emerging Leaders Program Nominations
The YPAL Emerging Leaders Program is a unique program in the Louisville area that addresses specific leadership development needs of young professionals as emerging leaders. The program spans seven classes over three months and is open to approximately 20-30 YPAL members selected via an application process.
We want to hear from you! Please nominate an emerging leader to apply for the Emerging Leaders Program today!
– Fall 2021 applications open the week of July 26, 2021 and close August 23, 2021.
– Your nominee will receive an email letting them know they’ve been nominated with a link to apply.
Learn more about ELP and access the application here: https://www.ypal.org/about-us/emerging-leaders-program/
YPAL Local Love Presented by PNC Bank
Do you have a favorite local business you think more young professionals should know about? Show the business some love by nominating them to be featured by YPAL!
Members in Motion Presented by Dentons
Do you know a YPAL member who started a new job, has received a promotion, or other successes such as earned an award or completed a certification?
YPAL Awards Presented by the University of Louisville College of Business
YPAL Award Winners are an exemplar of our mission to connect, engage, and develop:
– Connecting people to strengthen community impact
– Engaging in community efforts
– Actively seeking life-long learning through developing others and themselves
Thank you to our YPAL Award Sponsors: The UofL College of Business, Commonwealth Credit Union and Louisville Public Media
2021 nominations are now closed