YPAL Website Privacy Notice
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, the Young Professional Association of Louisville (“YPAL”) has developed this privacy notice in order for you to understand how YPAL collects, uses, communicates, discloses and makes use of personal information (“Privacy Notice”).
By agreeing to the Privacy Notice, you consent, understand and agree that YPAL can and may collect personal information for purposes of its membership database or other purposes necessary for its activities, which include but are not limited to, certain website features, and phone call, text message and email communication programs such as those offered by REACH Alert or are otherwise employed by YPAL.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- YPAL will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. While YPAL will make reasonable efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, YPAL cannot guarantee against all risks, including, but not limited to the risk of third-party “hackers” and any user of the Website disclaims its ability to recover against YPAL for such a cause of action so long as YPAL took reasonable security safeguards.
- YPAL will not sell personal information collected on its Website to third party entities. YPAL will only share limited personal information to REACH Alert for use in the YPAL mass-communication program.
- YPAL will make information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to its members, upon request.
- YPAL does not seek or knowingly collect the personal information of children, nor are any portions of this website directed at children.
- If you have questions or concerns about YPAL’s Website Privacy policies and practices, please contact us.
Attention: Website Privacy Inquiries
614 W Main St #6000
Louisville, KY 40202
- YPAL reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy at any time and in any manner. When YPAL changes the policy in a material way a notice will be posted on the Website along with the updated Privacy Notice. Your use of the Website and any other services provided by YPAL after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these changes. Please consult this Privacy Notice prior to every use for any changes.