Setting your investment goals for 2020 with Parker & Klein Real Estate
It’s time to set investment goals for 2020
Now is the time to consider ways to diversify your investments: Why invest in real estate? Maybe you want to create an income stream for retirement. College tuition is on the rise and it would be nice to be able to cover that payment without burdening your child with student loans. We can help you understand the pros and cons of investing in real estate.
Common concerns that hold people back:
- It takes too much time: We own property work in real estate full time.
- I’ll get calls at 2 AM: You may get a call here and there. Generally speaking, unless there is an emergency, your tenant is sleeping at 2 AM too!
- It opens up areas of liability: One word-Insurance!
- I don’t know how to do it: We are here to help. We guide you toward a smart investment and we can manage the property for you if you prefer.
- I don’t have enough cash: You need about 25% down and it can be sourced from other investments.
- It’s too risky: There are risks. Stocks are risky too. Even in the downturn of 2008, Louisville home values fared well-we have the stats. We are risk-averse and uniquely positioned to offer advice that is conservative yet profitable.
NOTE: Time is on your side if you start early. We can show you how the return on your initial investment can exceed that of other investment vehicles. Financial counselors state that diversification is a good thing. We know all about real estate investment.
Call or email Parker & Klein today to set an appointment in January to discuss your goals.