Spring internship opportunity with YPAL!
About YPAL: The Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL) provides leadership development, educational opportunities and philanthropic support to Louisville’s young professionals for the benefit of the local community. The mission of YPAL is to connect, engage and develop metro Louisville’s young professionals through community, professional and social opportunities.
Job Title: Intern
- Help with YPAL events – planning, public relations, crafting event copy, onsite event help and other assistance as needed.
- Help manage YPAL website with content development.
- Research potential companies within the community to find sponsorship opportunities. Create sponsorship proposals with Executive Director.
- Post upcoming events to social media platforms.
- Use editing skills to proofread and craft documents.
- Update membership data for monthly emails and communicate data with YPAL board members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reporting Structure: The YPAL intern reports to the YPAL Executive Director.
Education: A minimum of two years of undergraduate studies.
Skills and Experience: A successful candidate must be responsible, professional, organized, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills. Marketing experience, event experience or Photoshop/Canva experience would be a plus.
Hours: 10-15 hours per week (some evening and weekend events).
Requirements: Intern will need to provide their own laptop or computer.
Date: Internship to begin January 2020.
Compensation to be discussed during the interview process. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to the YPAL Executive Director, Ann Marie Maldini at AnnMarie.Maldini@YPAL.org by December 9, 2019.