Louisville Business First, in partnership with the Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL), will honor 20 rising stars in the early stages of their careers who demonstrate excellence in both their workplace and community.
These individuals bring innovative ideas to their organizations, find solutions to complex problems and give their time generously to charities and other causes.
- John Ackerman, owner, John Ackerman CPA, LLC
- Jenny Bobbitt, Bingham Greenebaum Doll
- Christian Bowles, Q2 Business Capital
- Adam Boyer, Spalding University
- Carolyn Callahan, WLKY TV
- Ali Edelstein, director, Kentucky Distillers’ Association
- Hannah Estes, director, Level Up
- Justin Fowles, Frost Brown Todd
- Jenna Haugen, University of Louisville
- Julane Havens, director, Commonwealth Theatre Center
- Anyah Hoang, director, Volunteers of America Mid-States
- Jeffrey Howard, University of Louisville/Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Shawn Kenney, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Jon Matar, CEO, PowerUp Labs
- Elizabeth McCall, Brown-Forman/Woodford Reserve
- Ryan Miranda, president, Miranda Construction
- Valentin Staller, director, Poe Companies, LLC
- Mary Summers, manager, American Red Cross
- Teresa Walker, owner, New Leaf Clinic Inc.
- Torrence Williams, Grover Enterprises Inc.
This cocktail reception will be held at the Ice House on Thursday, March 29, 2018 from 6pm-8pm. Beer, wine, and appetizers are included with your ticket! To purchase your ticket, please visit Business First’s website.
Sponored by YPAL and PNC Bank!