YPAL is seeking individuals to serve a year long ambassador term. Ambassadors are YPAL members that build relationships of non-members and members within the organization. The overall mission of an ambassador is to help non-members and members navigate their interests throughout the organization, while building professional networking skills.
- Represent YPAL in a professional manner.
- Foster member engagement in YPAL programs & events.
- Be informed about the events, activities, and work of YPAL; and will work to engage members into the offerings of the organization.
- Attend a minimum of two YPAL programs/events monthly, including all YPAL 101 and Meet & Mingle events, one Membership committee meeting every other month, and one committee meeting every other month of choice.
- Build relationships with new members and non-members through phone calls, emails, and personal invitations to YPAL events/programs.
- Assist the Director of Recruitment to recruit new members to the organization.
Full position overview and application – Download Here.
Applications due to YPAL’s Director of Membership: John Ackerman email@example.com by May 27, 2016.