YPAL’s 2019-2020 Board of Directors
The Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL) is pleased to announce its 2019-2020 Board of Directors. The incoming board is composed of young professionals who represent a broad range of industries and backgrounds and are unified in their desire to make Louisville a better place for young professionals to live, work, and play. The board will be led by incoming President, Nathan Shanks, Insurance Advisor at Logan Lavelle Hunt. The 2019-2020 YPAL Board term will begin July 1, 2019.
Other members of the board are the executive committee:
- President-Elect: Rudy Ellis – Goldberg Simpson
- Immediate Past President: Aimee Jewell – Leadership Louisville Center
- Treasurer: Patrick Wilson – MCM CPAs & Advisors
- Secretary: John Weber – Frost Brown Todd LLC
- VP of Public Relations: Sally George – Doe-Anderson
- VP of Community: Hunter T. Ellington – Fifth Third Private Bank
- VP of Programming: Cassidy Hyde – Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana
- VP of Engagement: Kasen Meek – Centerstone
- Communications: Chris Redd – Nordic Consulting Inc.
- Social Media: Betsy Oyler Appleton – Confluent Health
- Technology: Jay Brown – Smart Data Systems
- Community Outreach: Melissa Hernandez – Leadership Louisville Center
- Public Issues: Dexter K. Horne – McNary Group
- Professional Development: Brian Schneider – Greater Louisville Inc.
- Leadership: Sarah Humphrey – Home of the Innocents
- Diversity & Inclusion: Kelci Webb – Department of Juvenile Justice
- Recruitment: Kayla Schaeffer – Atria Senior Living
- Membership: Michelle Clay – Humana Inc.